WHAT IS BLURB? Pass on your family recipes with a Blurb Book.


  So many people do not realize how important it is to pass along those recipes that have been kept over family generations.  I know I've had a few of my mother's recipes that were my favorite that I never learned.  She has since passed on and I will never know or share that memory of comfort food that she shared with us so often.  With that, I want to share with all of you how you can keep those recipes alive throughout your families generations.  
A Blurb Book!  

What is Blurb?
Blurb is a company and community that believes passionately in the joy of books - reading them, making them, sharing them and selling them.

Holding a finished book with your name on the cover is a truly amazing feeling; it's one of those experiences everyone should have. As software people, designers, and publishing professionals at the top of our game, we realized something both incredible and obvious: there's no good reason why it should take tons of time, technical skills, big bucks, or friends in high places to publish a book.  Or a zillion books, for that matter.

So we put our minds together, and developed a creative publishing service simple and smart enough to make anyone an author - every blogger, cook, photographer, parent, traveler, poet, pet owner, marketer, everyone (this means you.)

a lot of us write blogs; I have a few that I write and am just now starting a blog on family favorite recipes.  I figured by the end of the year, what a wonderful gift this will be to pass generations of family recipes on to my family.  So with that said, did you know that Blurb has a way to import your blog within a book?  If not, learn how here:


If you've already discovered Blurb and have created one of your very own recipe books, share yours here within comments.  

Have fun creating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment