BENTO BOX LIVING!

So I was surfing the internet trying to find food storage with separations.  Then I found this site: Laptop Lunches.  What I like about this idea is it's a Bento Box with separate containers so you can bring all your food together and microwave only the items that need to be heated by pulling out the dish.

Now I think that these prices are quite high on this site; but the concept is there.  If you can find a plastic box and fit a number of separate lidded containers within, then you shall have your own homemade Bento Box.

For School
    

For Work
Designer Lunch Date  Casual Lunch Date
Did you know that people collect Bento Boxes.  Check out the group called "Bento Boxes" listed on Flickr for a whole lot of creativity.

Well I'm adding to this blog that I came across another blog that had a whole lot of sites for Bento Box shopping and it's bags to carry them in.  Great info.  I'm heading to the City here in the very near future!
READ

Bento shopping in San Francisco Japantown

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment